FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Can I give my tithe and offerings online with a bank account, or a credit or debit card?
Absolutely! Giving online is the easiest method to give to Hope using a card. Click Here to give a one time donation. You can also set up recurring withdrawals from your account or card, if you choose.
Note: We value a lifestyle that is unencumbered by debt. We recommend NOT using a Credit Card if it will cause any debt of any kind.
2. Can I give my tithe and offerings with a text?
Of course! Simply send a text to the number 84321. Start with $1., so you can get all your banking info set up correctly. Then anytime you choose to give, simply send the amount to the same number. Couldn't be easier!
3. Are my contributions tax deductible?
Yes! Hope Church is a non-profit organization registered with the IRS as a 501(c)(3). Your contributions are therefore tax deductible and applied in accordance with IRS regulations.
4. What are the ways I can give online to Hope Church?
The best way for you to give online is through Hope Church Planning Center Giving portal, and can be accessed by CLICKING HERE.
5. Can I schedule recurring donations?
Yes, you can specify whether you want your contribution made once, weekly, twice per month or monthly. You control the day and recurring amount.
6. Will I receive a contribution statement?
Hope Church mails a Giving Letter and contribution statement quarterly.
7. What if I want to make changes to my recurring giving? Or simply want to adjust the date or amount of a contribution?
You can make changes online anytime. This includes if you want to edit, delete, or pause a scheduled contribution, or if you need to update your card or bank information.
8. I received an email stating that my contribution didn’t go through. What do I do?
Double check that all of the information you entered in the system is accurate including current card information and the billing address. If you are set up for recurring giving, it may be because your card expired and you need to update the new card info.
9. Who do I talk to if I have more questions?